For emergencies after hours: Mondays to Wednesdays ring the clinic on: 02 6040 6995
Thursdays to Sundays ring River Country Emergency Centre on 02 6056 8580
Operating from Thursday 7pm to Monday 11am and Public Holidays, the River Country Emergency Centre functions as an extension of the services offered by your family veterinarian. They work as a team to provide continuity of care, and assist your pet to achieve a speedy and full recovery when your pet requires urgent attention.
Your pet is an important member of your family and deserves the best possible care. River Country Emergency Centre are there when your own vet can’t be, helping to provide round the clock, throughout the night, all weekend personalised and compassionate care for your pet. Their experienced team of veterinarians and nurses continuously train in the field of emergency and critical care in order to provide immediate, first class veterinary care.
River Country AEC is committed to providing you with exceptional service and your pets with compassionate care. When you visit you will find them fulfilling this promise by:
- Thoroughly explaining your pet’s medical condition
- Answering all questions completely
- Explaining all of the treatment and diagnostic options presented
- Explaining all the associated charges clearly and thoroughly
- Ensuring a veterinarian is available to speak with you about any aspect of your pet’s care
- Keeping your family veterinarian updated on your pet’s care while at our hospital
- Offering the best care possible