At Dr Jana’s Pet Hub we offer your pet …
- Our fully modern equipped veterinary hospital
- Health check, vaccinations, desexing, microchipping and diet advice
- Large scope of veterinary medicine and surgery (with a focus on dermatology, dentistry, oncology, reproduction, behaviour, endocrinology and more)
- Segregated cat and dog consult rooms to make it a relaxing experience for all
- Dedicated Cat Hospital – to keep it stress free for our feline friends
- Diagnostic services with in-house lab including pathology, digital radiology (inclusive of dental radiography) and ultrasonography
- Sophisticated anaesthesia monitoring with individually tailored anaesthetic regimes to cater for routine to higher risk patients (young animals, seniors, heart patients, pregnancies)
- Dentistry (ultrasonic teeth scaling and preventative dental care including digital dental radiology) – we offer subsidised dental packages to encourage dental health
- Behaviour consults (an in-depth counselling service)
- Preventative health programs for seniors and slimmers.
- Puppy pre-school program – run by a vet and highly qualified training instructors
- “Drop-off” option available while you shop – it’s free with any veterinary service
- Free advisory service to help you select the right pet for you – before you buy!
- Complimentary nail trimming & anal gland expressions if part of a consultation
- School visits and educational programs
- Specialty diets and foods – free nutritional advice
- Pet supplies including worming, flea products and pet accessories – professional advice to ensure your pet gets the best products at a reasonable price
- Special rates for breeders who are members of the Canine Council and/or have a prefix kennel name especially for litter vaccinations and microchipping.